I guess I was, because I haven't come back here since, or updated my photography facebook page, or anything.
BUT that doesn't mean I haven't been accomplishing things!
- As a photographer, I am the official photographer for both The Dorothy Awards and PRIDE New Haven, both of which are my biggest shoots of every year. My photos have appeared in most issues of Centerline Magazine.
- I have also been published in the Connecticut 169 Club compilation by Martin Podskotch (both as a writer and photographer).
- I have been the President of the Sterling Historical Society now for two years and actively researching/writing the next history book.
- I am also really active in the Nutmeg Button Club in Killingworth, CT and also the Connecticut State Button Society.
- As if I actually have time to pursue all these things, I'm also an antiques dealer.
So what all this means for this website is that I will be turning it into a brand to market my talents and knowledge, whether it is photography, writing, history, or buttons, and therefore putting this whole place to a much better use.